INFINITY DEFIANCE: Shasvastii Nox

 


Nox

These guys were the first I painted up.  I was aiming for a colour scheme like The Covenant from the Halo video games, particularly the Elites, so I chose a blueish purple as well as red violet guns as the main colours.  Those gun colours are sooo nostalgic for me and I can just feel the needler in my trigger finger right now!   

I did three nox as a test batch first.  The other three I painted about last as I didn't want to get bored painting the same minis twice.  Be nice if there were more poses or if I could be bothered converting some, but the way they were sculpted made it too hard to attempt this. 


Nox Team 1



Nox Team 2



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

YU JING PAINTING GUIDE: YAN HUO

INFINITY DEFIANCE OUTCAST O-12: Gamma Unit

INFINITY JSA: Japanese Secessionist Army On Parade