INFINITY PANOCEANIA: Operation Icestorm Battle Pack



So I never really planned to do Pano, but then I got the battle pack as it was going out of production (plus the expansion).  I gotta say I really liked how these guys turned out and enjoyed painting the green/blue even though there is a lot of mixing the base colour which is not practical.  You could choose a fairly equivalent blue and not mix colours but I wanted to take on a challenge, plus I'm in no hurry to paint hundreds of models for this faction.  One day when the borders open I'll finally get my base toppers posted and finish them... one day.  Half the year gone and I managed to do three factions, which is pretty good for a slow painter.

OLD PICS:





Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

YU JING PAINTING GUIDE: YAN HUO

INFINITY DEFIANCE OUTCAST O-12: Gamma Unit

INFINITY JSA: Japanese Secessionist Army On Parade