INFINITY NOMADS TUNGUSKA: Interventors

INFINITY NOMADS TUNGUSKA: Interventors team

Interventors of Tunguska

Interventors to me are the iconic Tunguska, nay Nomads, unit.  So as a minimum I had to have these guys on top of the starter set. I had a hard time trying to paint them dark without being too boring. Just added a few red details to provide a spot of colour, but it is really the Tron-like glowy bits that makes them pop visually. The Pandas are cute and it was hard not to paint them, well, like pandas.  So that is exactly what I did. Team is now done and ready for a "hacking" good time... (Ok terrible pun...)

Interventor (Boarding Shotgun)

Poster girl of the Interventors. I wish they sculpted a version with the hair plait like the artwork, instead of the frizzy hair version we got here, but no matter.  I've seen some pretty unflattering attempts at her face out there on the web so I spent a long time trying to get it right and pretty like she deserves. I'm most happy with how I did here especially with the mascara, eyeliner and blush I painted on to bring out her features nicely. 
INFINITY NOMADS TUNGUSKA: Interventor  (Boarding Shotgun) front
NOMADS TUNGUSKA: Interventor  (Boarding Shotgun) front
TUNGUSKA: Interventor  (Boarding Shotgun) side
TUNGUSKA: Interventor  (Boarding Shotgun) rear

Nomads: Interventor  (Boarding Shotgun) side
Infinity: Interventor  (Boarding Shotgun) front


Interventor (Combi Rifle)

Cyclops or Tron? Not sure myself and I wasn't so excited to paint this guy compared to the lady.  However in the end I enjoyed working on this guy more, I think because I did him second so my skill was better, as well as he has a lot more surface area to work on which is easier. I think I was more comfortable with the OSL, which I still feel like I suck at a bit...
INFINITY NOMADS TUNGUSKA: Interventors  (Combi Rifle) front
NOMADS TUNGUSKA: Interventors  (Combi Rifle) side

TUNGUSKA: Interventors  (Combi Rifle) rear


TUNGUSKA: Interventors  (Combi Rifle) front
Nomads: Interventors  (Combi Rifle) side


Fast Pandas

Fast Pandas.  Cute and look like pandas.  Not much else to say...
INFINITY NOMADS TUNGUSKA: Fast Pandas

Fast Panda 1

INFINITY NOMADS TUNGUSKA: Fast Panda 1
NOMADS TUNGUSKA: Fast Panda 1
TUNGUSKA: Fast Panda 1
TUNGUSKA: Fast Panda 1 rear


Nomad: Fast Panda 1

Fast Panda 2

INFINITY NOMADS TUNGUSKA: Fast Panda 2
NOMADS TUNGUSKA: Fast Panda 2
TUNGUSKA: Fast Panda 2
Nomads: Fast Panda 2

Link Team

INFINITY NOMADS TUNGUSKA: Interventors team 2 front
INFINITY NOMADS TUNGUSKA: Interventors team 2 rear


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

YU JING PAINTING GUIDE: YAN HUO

INFINITY DEFIANCE OUTCAST O-12: Gamma Unit

INFINITY JSA: Japanese Secessionist Army On Parade