INFINITY DEFIANCE: Shasvastii Taigha Creatures


Taigha Creatures

These critters are quite kooky with their big grins, popeye arms and tiny butts.  I'm a big fan.  Although there were some repeat sculps I was able to twist and bend them a bit so that the poses varied a tad more. A couple have slightly twisted jaws due to my impatience when assembling them, however they look a little extra wild and slavering (at least that's how I justify my laziness!).  The pale fur was nice to play around with. I painted them in two batches so I wouldn't get bored with them. The last batch was the very last mob I worked on for the main Defiance Shasvastii army.


Taigha Creatures Pit 1


Taigha Creatures Pit 2





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

YU JING PAINTING GUIDE: YAN HUO

INFINITY DEFIANCE OUTCAST O-12: Gamma Unit

INFINITY JSA: Japanese Secessionist Army On Parade