INFINITY DEFIANCE: Shasvastii Jayth

 


Jayth

These big boys were a bit of a contrast to the other mobs.  I added orange to their body suits and gave them magenta lights instead of blue.  One thing that confused me about Shasvastii is that it appears that their skin is covered in platelike scales. At first I thought they were wearing armour but it seems more like a skintight bodysuit most of the time.  Painting the Jayth helped me understand this when I did their bare arms.  I used olive green and camo green colours for the skin, but it appeared too greenish for my taste so I then glazed pale flesh over all the skin to blend it in and make it seem more lifelike.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

YU JING PAINTING GUIDE: YAN HUO

INFINITY DEFIANCE OUTCAST O-12: Gamma Unit

INFINITY JSA: Japanese Secessionist Army On Parade