INFINITY NOMADS BAKUNIN: Reverend Healer (Combi Rifle)

INFINITY NOMADS BAKUNIN: Reverend Healer (Combi Rifle)

Reverend Healer (Combi Rifle)

One of my favorite all time Infinity miniatures. This gal is the reason I went into a panic last December and bought the battle pack that was going out of production.  Likely this mini will be rereleased in an army box, dang those clever people at CB tricking me into buying more miniatures...  Actually I quite like their new sales strategy of battle packs being replaced by army boxes after a year.  It makes planning collecting much easier.

I painted her with more white than my Tunguska guys, which fits in with her role but is also consistent with Bakunin colours.  Loved working on her face and spent at least an hour on it alone. Even managed to pull of a sideways glance for once!  Lots of freehand too made it quite a tricky mini to finish.  I also upped the highlights on her black leggings etc to invoke a more glossy sexy leather fetish vibe to her (probably should have gone all the way to white though).  What's the  deal with sexy scifi nuns with white hair dressed in leather anyway? I may not be adding much to her sectorial but geewiz I like her a lot.

INFINITY NOMADS: Reverend Healer (Combi Rifle)
NOMADS: Reverend Healer (Combi Rifle)


Bakunin: Reverend Healer (Combi Rifle)

 Reverend Healer (Combi Rifle)
INFINITY: Reverend Healer (Combi Rifle)
INFINITY: Reverend Healer (Combi Rifle) 2

Comments

  1. They have just confirmed there's a Nomad army pack coming out with her in. Oh well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know lol! I went into second wave of panic and bought the Beyond Icestorm set recently too lol!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

YU JING PAINTING GUIDE: YAN HUO

INFINITY DEFIANCE OUTCAST O-12: Gamma Unit

INFINITY JSA: Japanese Secessionist Army On Parade