INFINITY JSA: Miyamoto Mushashi Aristeia Version



Miyamoto Mushashi Aristeia Version

Miyamoto Mushashi Aristeia Version

Got my hands on the metal Aristeia version of Miyamoto Mushashi (Musashi).  Painted him in honour of the original colour scheme.  I added cherry blossoms to denote Spring, as one of the four seasons of Musashi theme I'm playing with.  Now if only Corvus Belli would release another version of this guy, I could do the winter version lol! Just can't bring myself to paint the original mini as the quality and scale doesn't stack up with the new models, so I may be waiting a while to finish this project...

MIYAMOTO MUSASHI (Spring Night)




Miyamoto Mushashi Aristeia Version Spring





3 Seasons of Mushashi
Miyamoto Mushashi 3 Versions

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

YU JING PAINTING GUIDE: YAN HUO

INFINITY DEFIANCE OUTCAST O-12: Gamma Unit

INFINITY JSA: Japanese Secessionist Army On Parade