INFINITY IKARI COMPANY




Ikari Company



The start of my collection of the baddest Mercs on the Sphere begins! I was inspired to build the Ikari Company by a few great limited edition minis that I had to get my hands on.  Ikari Company, who are the antithesis of my JSA, are a bunch of dishonourable and dirty dogs that offer great painting and converting opportunities of mixed units that can be formed into a unique and cool army.  Some of my JSA can slum with them also, which is handy.


The colour scheme I chose was based on the only existing official artwork I could find out there and is from the Uprising book.  Love this art and tried emulate it on my new team. I’ve been planning the colours and conversions in my head for about 6 months now and am only slowly getting stuff done.  They are starting to look like a coherent force now so I’ll be rolling guys out in the next few months. 


Uprising Artwork




Baddasses

Ikori Company Small Group shot


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

YU JING PAINTING GUIDE: YAN HUO

INFINITY DEFIANCE OUTCAST O-12: Gamma Unit

INFINITY JSA: Japanese Secessionist Army On Parade