INFINITY JSA: Karakuri Project

Infinity JSA: Karakuri Project Link Team

Karakuri Project

Scary and sexy killer robots - What's not to like!  I was never a fan of the studio models as they just don't seem creepy or sexy enough  for what they are supposed to be.  Being a GITS fan I wanted to pay homage to the creepy dolls in Innocence as well as the Geishas in the Live Action Movie with their soulless faces. I converted the models using Hong Kong Killer Fembots by Statuesque Miniatures, heads from Hanako by Hasslefree Miniatures, and guns from the Infinity range, plus a bit of greenstuff for good measure.  Very happy that this long gestating plan finally came into fruition.

Karakuri (Heavy Shotgun)

Infinity JSA: Karakuri Project Heavy Shotgun - Front View








Karakuri (Combi Rifle)

Infinity JSA: Karakuri Project Combi Rifle - Front View








Karakuri (Mk 12)

Infinity JSA: Karakuri Project Mk 12 - Front View








Karakuri WIP



Karakuri Link Team



Comments

  1. Salutations ^^

    I was here for looking about tips or news in the view to paint my own JSA... And I put an eye on your blog... Whoa !! O_o'

    I really REALLY love your paintjob indeed !! ^^

    It's very rare I take the time to see all on a blog but damned ! I checked all your stuffs !! ^^

    I put your blog on my personnal blogroll and may I invite you to come into my Temple ^^ ?


    https://letempledemorikun.blogspot.com/


    I've chosen to paint my new JSA box in the L5R Emerald Legion style ^^

    I hope you like it !!

    Serviteur,

    Morikun

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Morikin, glad you like the pics. I will definitely have a look at your blog, as I'm a fellow JSA fan. I made this blog so that others might find some reference to JSA out there on the web, because when I started out my collection I would browse the net for a long time looking for inspiration and ideas on how to build and paint my army. Hip I can return the favour by sharing my results ;-)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

YU JING PAINTING GUIDE: YAN HUO

INFINITY DEFIANCE OUTCAST O-12: Gamma Unit

INFINITY JSA: Japanese Secessionist Army On Parade