INFINITY NOMADS CORREGIDOR: Hellcat (Boarding Shotgun)

 

INFINITY NOMADS CORREGIDOR: Hellcat (Boarding Shotgun)

Hellcat (Boarding Shotgun)

Nice update of an older model.  I'm painting fairly closely within the lines of convention with my Nomads. But what the heck, I want bold primary colours to differentiate my armies and the studio schemes of blue, yellow red and geen on the main factions is hard to beat. If it ant broke, don't fix it may be true mostly, but I think I want to break the mold a bit with the next army I do.

INFINITY NOMADS CORREGIDOR: Hellcat (Boarding Shotgun) 2

INFINITY NOMADS CORREGIDOR: Hellcat (Boarding Shotgun) 3

INFINITY NOMADS CORREGIDOR: Hellcat (Boarding Shotgun) 4

INFINITY NOMADS CORREGIDOR: Hellcat (Boarding Shotgun) 5

INFINITY NOMADS CORREGIDOR: Hellcat (Boarding Shotgun) 6

INFINITY NOMADS CORREGIDOR: Hellcat (Boarding Shotgun)




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

YU JING PAINTING GUIDE: YAN HUO

INFINITY DEFIANCE OUTCAST O-12: Gamma Unit

INFINITY JSA: Japanese Secessionist Army On Parade