INFINITY DEFIANCE OUTCAST O-12: Gamma Unit

 

INFINITY DEFIANCE OUTCAST O-12: Gamma Unit

Gamma Unit

The big guy was left till last.  I used all the colours and details from my other O-12 on this guy.  He is a very cool mini.  Reminds me of the exo suits from the game Deus Ex.  Infact the police force from Deus Ex is where I drew the most inspiration for my O-12 colour scheme. O-12 are now all done!


INFINITY DEFIANCE OUTCAST O-12: Gamma Unit 2

INFINITY DEFIANCE OUTCAST O-12: Gamma Unit 3

INFINITY DEFIANCE OUTCAST O-12: Gamma Unit 4

INFINITY DEFIANCE OUTCAST O-12: Gamma Unit 5

INFINITY DEFIANCE OUTCAST O-12: Gamma Unit 6

INFINITY DEFIANCE OUTCAST O-12: Gamma Unit 7

INFINITY DEFIANCE OUTCAST O-12: Gamma Unit 8

INFINITY DEFIANCE OUTCAST O-12: Gamma Unit 9


Comments

  1. Amazing work! What is your color recipe for that blue? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The main thing is that I just didn't use very bright highlights on the black and blue areas. Black areas: Black grey and grey green used to highlight black clothing and then bit of extra highlight for armour with dark sea grey (all Vallejo Model Color). Blue: Imperial blue (Vallejo Game Color) as a base with black shading, then tiny bit of white mixed with imperial blue to highlight. :-)

      Delete
    2. Nice! Thank you for sharing!

      Delete
  2. Hey, I think your color schemes are crazy good! I just startet getting my first miniatures. I would like to try painting my Alephs in this scheme but I never paineted any miniatures...
    Could you maybe give me some advice besides the colors you mentioned above, on how I could get my Aleph to look kind of like this one?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tip 1: If you are starting out painting for the first time I would advise watching some online tutorials. Tip 2: You need to undercoat and completely cover your models with one colour first (I prefer black). Tip 3: You should always water down your paint and add thin layers of colour (not paint direct from the pot). Let the layer dry and then paint another thin layer on top. Repeat until the colour is even. This is the most important tip on gettin a smooth finish to your model.

      Delete
    2. Thank you so much for those advices. I will stick to them. Are there any colors besides the ones in the comment above you would recommend for the color scheme?

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

YU JING PAINTING GUIDE: YAN HUO

INFINITY JSA: Japanese Secessionist Army On Parade