INFINITY PANOCEANIA VARUNA: Orc Troops

 

INFINITY PANOCEANIA VARUNA: Orc Troop


Orc Troops

Heavy infantry are my favourite Infinity models to paint and I am drawn to a faction if they are good looking models. The Orcs are top notch.  I especially like their skull faces and wanted to outdo the Studio models that left this detail out of the majority of their paintjobs.  These guys are the back bone of my Varuna army and the reason I wanted to put it together.  I'm very satisfied with how this bunch turned out.




Orc Troop (HMG)

INFINITY PANOCEANIA VARUNA: Orc Troops HMG










Orc Troop (Boarding Shotgun)

INFINITY PANOCEANIA VARUNA: Orc Troops - Boarding Shotgun











Orc Troop (Feuerbach)

INFINITY PANOCEANIA VARUNA: Orc Troops - Feuerbach












Orc Troop (Hacker)

INFINITY PANOCEANIA VARUNA: Orc Troops - Hacker










Orc Troop (MULTI Rifle)










INFINITY PANOCEANIA VARUNA: Orc Troops - Multi Rifle



TinBot

INFINITY PANOCEANIA VARUNA: Orc Troops - TinBot








Comments

  1. absolutely stunning work! May I ask what kind of blue you used? I prefer the way your models look to the almost turquoise of the studio models!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

YU JING PAINTING GUIDE: YAN HUO

INFINITY DEFIANCE OUTCAST O-12: Gamma Unit

INFINITY JSA: Japanese Secessionist Army On Parade