INFINITY DEFIANCE : Scenery

 

Scenery

I find it a bit hard to get excited about scenery and this was especially so after I had finished all the miniatures from the main Defiance game.  What made this part of the project even tougher was my exhaustion after painting so many minis in only a couple of months, plus I managed to get my hands on a new Xbox Series X for the normal retail price and was totally distracted!  Nevertheless I chipped away at the scenery over all of April, using fast painting techniques like dry brushing to get everything painted with minimal effort and concentration.  All up this epic project was complete in three months and now Defiance is done and dusted for the time being Yay!... Until wave two arrives.


Doors (and corners (fans of The Expanse may get this))



Consols (Numbered for gaming convenience) 


Barrels (Red ones go boom don't they?)


Corpses (Loot their guts)



Sentry Guns (B gun is down to 5% and they're wall to wall in there!)



Taiga Pits (Damn why did I have to concentrate to finish these guys)




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

YU JING PAINTING GUIDE: YAN HUO

INFINITY DEFIANCE OUTCAST O-12: Gamma Unit

INFINITY JSA: Japanese Secessionist Army On Parade