INFINITY DEFIANCE: Rahman Rouhani & Gaspar

 


Rahman & Gaspar

Rahman was my first Haqq mini so I had no army to tie his colours to.  I do hope to expand on this faction at some point and thought I would try to paint them with a muted palette based on the new Dune movie costumes (big fan of the novels so excited that Dune may finally get a decent cinematic adaptation).  However I decided that he needed more colour to stand out as a game piece so wnt back over him and I added splashes of orange here and there so to that end.  I'm OK with how he turned out but I didn't enjoy doing him so much as his pose was difficult to paint around with his hands obscuring much of his face. Gaspar was more straightforward and fun to do. 







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

YU JING PAINTING GUIDE: YAN HUO

INFINITY DEFIANCE OUTCAST O-12: Gamma Unit

INFINITY JSA: Japanese Secessionist Army On Parade