INFINITY YU JING WHITE BANNER ARMY: Jujak Korean Shock Regiment


Jujak KSR

My favourite new Yu Jing Design (Reminds me of the armour from Dead Space).  I felt like this guy deserved his own national Korean colours rather than the standard Yu Jing yellow/orange so I went for a red, blue and yellow scheme.  This colour combo has been used on traditional Korean soldiers throughout the ages. I just had to decide how to break up those colours across the model and in doing so also ended up adding a bit of white and black for a total of the five main colours. All of which, incidentally, are the main traditional colours of Korea, the 오방색 (obangsaek).  It's convenient that the yellow ties the model to the rest of the white banner army. Burn baby burn!











Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

YU JING PAINTING GUIDE: YAN HUO

INFINITY DEFIANCE OUTCAST O-12: Gamma Unit

INFINITY JSA: Japanese Secessionist Army On Parade