INFINITY PANOCEANIA MILITARY ORDERS: Father Knight



Father Knight

So the final guy in the Ice Storm set is done.  I was going to do big black crosses on the shoulders but changed my mind as I liked the shadow on the white a lot so I ended up doing the traditional iconography.  The freehand Father Night cross was too small to do properly so is a bit of a blob. But the Pano emblem turned out ok.  Im most happy with the OSL though and it seems to sell the glowing sword quite well. I just hope I get the base toppers sent someday when this pandemic finally ends so I can finish him and his compatriots!

















OLD PICS:










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

YU JING PAINTING GUIDE: YAN HUO

INFINITY DEFIANCE OUTCAST O-12: Gamma Unit

INFINITY JSA: Japanese Secessionist Army On Parade