INFINITY MERCS: CSU, Corporate Security Unit

INFINITY MERCS - CSU, Corporate Security Unit - Combi, Esclusive and HVT - Front View

CSU, Corporate Security Unit

These ladies are very nicely sculpted indeed. The Operation Ice Storm Pre-Order Exclusive model is one of my favourites in the range and continues CB's penchant for saving their best minis for exclusive bundles.  The standard official CSU sculpt is such a simple but characterful mini.  I'm a huge fan of both of these lovely ladies. I painted both in dark grey suits so that they stand out as 'corporate,' with hints of red to tie them into my JSA.


CSU, Corporate Security Unit (Combi Rifle) - Shotgun Conversion - Front

CSU, Corporate Security Unit (Combi Rifle)

I gave the standard CSU a Combi Rifle in lieu of the Shotty she comes with.  Actually the shotty was the main reason I got her in the first place as I wanted to use it on my Karakuri.  The combi was taken from one of the Ghulams in Operation Red Veil (I had to carve a new handle on it after I cut of the hand that was attached).  The best part about painting her was working on the pants as I enjoyed working natural light source into the folds.



CSU, Corporate Security Unit (Combi Rifle) - Shotgun Conversion  - Rear







CSU, Corporate Security Unit (Pre-Order Exclusive) - Front

CSU, Corporate Security Unit (Pre-Order Exclusive)

My favourite part of  the limited edition CSU is her suitcase gun, which brings back memories of this iconic weapon as it appeared in Ghost in the Shell. These types of guns actually, mind-bogglingly, really exist but are very hard to aim, unsurprisingly.  I also love her legs, or rather the opportunity to paint stockings on them.  I painted and highlighted the legs as normal and then washed many glazes of brown and then black, both mixed with a Vallejo drying retarding medium.  It was a little painstaking but I am very pleased with the results.




CSU, Corporate Security Unit (Pre-Order Exclusive) - Rear




CSUS Taking Care of HVT


Bevy of beauties: Blond, Black and Brunette lol!

Comments

  1. Really awesome paintjob as always ^^

    Serviteur,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just stumbled across your blog - absolutely incredible paint work!
    Do you have any tutorials for how you paint (especially faces like on your Kuge Delegate and others above)? Or links to tutorials on methods you use? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Buddy. I don't have tutorials as such but I do have some painting guides and paint choice guide in the Infinity forums:

    https://forum.corvusbelli.com/threads/archangeleongs-jsa-army-ikari-co-miniatures-log.23947/page-19


    Not sure which page exactly. If you find them let me know if they help.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

YU JING PAINTING GUIDE: YAN HUO

INFINITY DEFIANCE OUTCAST O-12: Gamma Unit

INFINITY JSA: Japanese Secessionist Army On Parade