INFINITY IKARI COMPANY: Yuan Yuan (Limited Edition)


INFINITY IKARI COMPANY: Yuan Yuan (Limited Edition) - front

Yuan Yuan (Limited Edition)

I really wanted this guy in my army as he is depicted in the Ikari Co artwork.  I somehow managed to get the Red Veil box with this dude in it and that was the start of Ikari Co for me.  I also wanted the Ninja, but it seemed a bit of a waste to buy the starter box for only 2 minis. However with a bit of creative converting it turns out that most of the content has been ideal for an Ikari Co army.

This guy was the second mini I painted for Ikari co as I wanted to nut out the colours I was using on the whole faction.  I was pleased with how the dark blue turned out and I first went for a tri colour of green with the glowy bits.  However the green seemed to "pop' too much so I went back later and repainted the glowy bits with a blue green instead.  Now the model blends in better with the rest of his Ikari bros and sistas. Only sad that there was no space to paint the Yuan Yuan icon in white on his shoulder as his hair is in the way (the other shoulder pad is too small). He turned out ok overall though.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

YU JING PAINTING GUIDE: YAN HUO

INFINITY DEFIANCE OUTCAST O-12: Gamma Unit

INFINITY JSA: Japanese Secessionist Army On Parade