INFINITY IKARI COMPANY: Wardriver


INFINITY IKARI COMPANY: Wardriver Limited Edition - front view

Wardriver

When this little lady came out I have to say I wasn't that interested in getting her as I didn't want to get Operation Cold Front.  Then I got into Ikari Co and her artwork image was part of the defining Ikari Co colour scheme, so I just had to have her.  I had a lot of trouble trying to get her on the second hand market for a decent price but have now got my mitts on her and am very happy lol!  I painted like the Ikari Co artwork pic and am doubly pleased by the results, especially as no one seems to have done this yet (that I could find on the net anyways), including the studio version. I Really like the face plate effect most (cant bring myself to use gloss varnish on it though...)







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

YU JING PAINTING GUIDE: YAN HUO

INFINITY DEFIANCE OUTCAST O-12: Gamma Unit

INFINITY JSA: Japanese Secessionist Army On Parade