JSA SECTORIAL ARMY PACK: Kuge Delegate

Infinity JSA Kuge Delegate- Front View

Kuge Delegate

This was the last figure I did in the Army Pack.  I did quite a bit of research on kimono colours and patterns to try on this lovely lady.  I wanted her to contrast greatly from the rest of my JSA as she is a civilian. In the end I chose a two tone green colour, not because of the studio model, but because green is my wife's favourite colour.  Indeed the Kuge Delegate became a proxy for my wife (who is of asian descent with long dark hair) and the black cat in her hand a proxy for my own fur baby, Lucius!  My wife showed a picture of this model to her nephew the other day and he said, without any prompting, that this is his aunty lol! Thus the Kuge Delegate is my family by proxy in miniature form, so my JSA better protect her on the battlefield lol!

Infinity JSA Kuge Delegate - Left Side View
Infinity JSA Kuge Delegate - Rear View
Infinity JSA Kuge Delegate - Rear Right View
Infinity JSA Kuge Delegate - Right Side View
Infinity JSA Kuge Delegate - Front Left View
Infinity JSA Kuge Delegate - Front View 2

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

YU JING PAINTING GUIDE: YAN HUO

INFINITY DEFIANCE OUTCAST O-12: Gamma Unit

INFINITY JSA: Japanese Secessionist Army On Parade