JSA SECTORIAL ARMY PACK: Daiyokai Dengekitai

Infinity JSA Daiyokai Dengekitai - Front View

DAIYOKAI DENGEKITAI

So this was the last military guy in the JSA Army Pack I painted and it took me a bit of courage to attempt doing it.  I painted all the other minis first in order to get my Infinity groove on and gain confidence in working on Infinity miniatures, as well as map out the colour scheme for the whole army.  On this big guy I was trying out the Konoe colour scheme I was intending to apply to my future heavy infantry models.  I was also seeing how well manual blending would look compared to airbrushing, since my airbrush was long out of commision for any serious painting.  In the end I was happy with the results and confident I could get some good results on armour without an airbrush.

Infinity JSA Daiyokai Dengekitai - Front Left View
Infinity JSA Daiyokai Dengekitai - Left Side View
Infinity JSA Daiyokai Dengekitai - Rear Left View
Infinity JSA Daiyokai Dengekitai - Rear View
Infinity JSA Daiyokai Dengekitai - Right Side View
Infinity JSA Daiyokai Dengekitai - Front Right View
Infinity JSA Daiyokai Dengekitai - Front Left View 2



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

YU JING PAINTING GUIDE: YAN HUO

INFINITY DEFIANCE OUTCAST O-12: Gamma Unit

INFINITY JSA: Japanese Secessionist Army On Parade