INFINITY JSA: Ninja

Infinity JSA Ninja Tac Bow - Front View

NINJA

Very nice new sculpt of the Ninja, I only wish the other Ninjas were updated as it is sad not to have this iconic unit in a JSA army.  Pity this model is so hard to get outside the Yu Jing Starter set. However although it's profile is a little underwhelming it is worth getting as it looks so cool and you just have to have a ninja if you are a JSA collector (sorry old Ninjas you won't be on my painting roster).

I was most satisfied to see this model in proper JSA colours, rather than our enemy's.  I followed the Studio Giraldez version pretty closely in terms of lighting as an exercise in light sourcing, which they are so good at.  Tbh it was hard to improve upon perfection, so I did my best to emulate what they had done.








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

YU JING PAINTING GUIDE: YAN HUO

INFINITY DEFIANCE OUTCAST O-12: Gamma Unit

INFINITY JSA: Japanese Secessionist Army On Parade