INFINITY DEFIANCE: Heroes

Defiance Heroes

They are a colourful bunch.  It was fun to work on such a diverse bunch of miniatures at the same time.  I like how each faction colour reads clearly as a different coloured game piece.  I based them all differently to tie them in to the respective armies that I already have of particular factions (and future factions I may collect some day), using bases from Micro Art Studios.   I finished them all in about two weeks.  I have only really played with the core heroes so far and am very fond of them, especially once fully upgraded since they kick a lot of butt, and I'm up to the stage in the campaign just before they jump into the wormhole. Wish me luck!


Core Heroes



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

YU JING PAINTING GUIDE: YAN HUO

INFINITY DEFIANCE OUTCAST O-12: Gamma Unit

INFINITY JSA: Japanese Secessionist Army On Parade