INFINITY NOMADS CORREGIDOR: Mobile Brigada (Multi Rifle & Light Flamethrower)

INFINITY NOMADS CORREGIDOR: Mobile Brigada (Multi Rifle & Light Flamethrower) front

Mobile Brigada (Multi Rifle & Light Flamethrower)

This guy is one of my favourite heavy infantry.  I think Mobile Brigada power armour is one of the best looking in the Infinity range.  They have this manga, gridiron, Masumane Shirow vibe about them that I really like.  I was a bit sad that Mobile Brigada are not part of Tunguska, but no matter as I painted one anyway!  Kept him red like the Studio, but darker as is my style.  The freehand was not too hard to do and I varied it only slightly from the original.  It took about a week to get him finished as it was a little bit tough one on the personal front so I struggled to get him done. All up though this guy was a real pleasure to paint and a fitting end to the Nomads from the battle pack.


INFINITY NOMADS: Mobile Brigada (Multi Rifle & Light Flamethrower) front
NOMADS: Mobile Brigada (Multi Rifle & Light Flamethrower) front



Mobile Brigada (Multi Rifle & Light Flamethrower) side





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

YU JING PAINTING GUIDE: YAN HUO

INFINITY DEFIANCE OUTCAST O-12: Gamma Unit

INFINITY JSA: Japanese Secessionist Army On Parade