INFINITY JSA: Saito Togan

INFINITY JSA: Saito Togan - front


Saito Togan

I did a bit of arm swapping with the limited edition mini and the official release mini and now I finally have a ninja with a big gun (they all have em just don't show em lol!).  This is my JSA version of Saito. I picture him here in his Oniwaban uniform before he went rogue...  Maybe he dresses properly when he works for his old mates, who knows?  

INFINITY JSA: Saito Togan - Red and Black
INFINITY Saito Togan Mercenary

Two Saitos for the price of two

INFINITY Saito Togan Mercenary limited edition conversion - Front


Ninjafest take two

INFINITY JSA: Saito Togan, Shinobu Kitsune. Oniwaban and Ninja - team

I repainted my converted Saito a little so he could go into regular Ninja/Oniwaban duties.  Maybe he's just Nakadai before he took a bullet to the head lol...





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

YU JING PAINTING GUIDE: YAN HUO

INFINITY DEFIANCE OUTCAST O-12: Gamma Unit

INFINITY JSA: Japanese Secessionist Army On Parade